Liquidity Services, Inc.’s mission is to provide business and government clients and buying customers the world’s most transparent, innovative and effective online marketplaces and integrated services for surplus assets. Liquidity Services achieves maximum recovery for our clients’ customer returns, overstock, used and salvage assets by employing a multi-channel strategy that leverages our industry-leading online marketplaces, as well as direct sales and consumer marketplace channels. On behalf of its clients, Liquidity Services has completed the sale of over $3 billion of surplus assets in over 500 product categories including consumer goods, capital assets and industrial equipment.
The Warehouse Team Lead is responsible for leading and directing warehouse associates. Some successful candidates may operate manual and/or power material handling equipment if they are trained and certified. Additional skills may include understanding of consumer electronics such as cell phones, cameras computers, iPads, iPods, desktops, notebooks, netbooks, and laptops.
• Ensure quality checks are conducted per expectations. Provide feedback to associates and managers as needed.
• Assess team member performance and provide coaching as needed.
• Determine and assign task/job assignments to team members.
• Research process defects to determine root cause and implement measures to reduce/eliminate.
• Ensure all safety standards and practices are complied with.
• Communicate with internal contacts (Sales, Channel Optimization, etc.) to resolve issues.
• Train associates on SOPs and conduct audits of performance as directed.
• Use factory resets and wiping of consumer electronics units as needed for resale.
• Coordinate inbound or outbound customer shipments, including customer pick up and freight shipments, ensuring all are timely and accurate. Adhere to customer pick up schedule and prepare accordingly.
• Operate stand up and sit down forklifts, if trained and certified.
• High school diploma or equivalent (GED)
• Must have working experience in shipping and receiving.
• Must have experience with MS Office, with intermediate Excel skills
• Must possess good interpersonal and customer communication skills.
• Must demonstrate a high degree of awareness to detail, accuracy and productivity with the ability to work well in a team environment.
• Prior experience in a leadership role, directing the work of others
• Experience in at least one Kaizen.
• Experience as a member of a Safety Committee or has driven at least one safety-improvement project through implementation.
• Experience performing cycle counting, as well as quality audits.
• The ability to be certified to drive stand up and sit down forklifts.
Liquidity Services (NASDAQ: LQDT) is the leader in managing surplus across the globe to maximize return for our clients, more efficiently...