Strong Communication Skills (to include writing, editing, etc.) Desired skills Knowledge of conservation / energy efficiency practices or programs
o Experience with customer service, program explanation Specific Job Description Full-time Project coordinator sought by Lockheed Martin (LM) Energy & Environment for service to client contract with the Energy Trust of Oregon incentive program. Through the incentive program (Program), cash incentives are offered to customers in commercial businesses, government, education, churches and other organizations to make energy efficiency upgrades possible. As the Program Management Contractor, LM developed and manages the Program. Job location, Portland OR.
The primary responsibility of the Project Coordinator is to oversee the multiple, layered aspects of implementing, coordinating and completing energy savings projects whereby participants are well-served and annual Program conservation goals are met. Specific primary job activities include:
- Communication participants, customers, business development leads or engineer, and staff
- Supply required Program forms and instructions
- Provide information / explanations on efficiency measures and qualifying equipment or materials
- Data entry of all project details and notes, contact / information updates, task entries, etc.
- Support customers in understanding, completing and submitting required project paperwork
- Complete project file according to established procedural and quality control guidelines
- Produce monthly, and special reports to LM Program team Standard Job Description Oversees and manages the operational aspects of ongoing projects and serves as liaison between project management and planning, project team, and line management. Reviews status of projects and budgets; manages schedules and prepares status reports. Assesses project issues and develops resolutions to meet productivity, quality, and client-satisfaction goals and objectives. Develops mechanisms for monitoring project progress and for intervention and problem solving with project managers, line managers, and clients. Security Clearance None Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education. Entry level. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program ETO Multifamily Department 7247024:BPS - Energy Programs Job Class Administrative Job Category Experienced Professional City Portland State Oregon Relocation Available Negotiable Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Full-Time Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 2 years ago
copy to clipboard
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...