Global Account Director - Virtual - Michigan / Indiana / Ohio
BT provides networked IT services for optimizing IT performance to multinational, multisite customers. Our global, ubiquitous services focus on throughput and service levels so our customers can overcome business challenges and create sustainable value in critical areas.
We deliver a wide range of solutions from professional services to networking to fully managed IT services, in the areas of IT optimization, unified communications, security, mobility and contact center efficiency. The strength and experience of our employees combined with the knowledge gained by using our own solutions internally is where we differentiate ourselves. We design and operate global business models in more than 170 countries and through key acquisitions and our partner network we are ready wherever our customers are around the world today.
At BT we believe our success is measured by our customers’ success so we are always focused on whether solutions make business sense for our customers. This has helped us become more than a vendor, we are a trusted advisor and partner.
The Client Sales Executive will be responsible for managing and developing short and long-term sales opportunities with BT’s largest US headquartered multi-national enterprise targets. The selected candidate will market the full BTGS portfolio, which encompasses selling complex global network, outsourcing, security, UCC, professional and managed services. This is a senior business development position and requires the ability to methodically penetrate targeted Fortune 500 organizations with limited existing business with BT.
This position requires the following skills and qualifications:
· 10 years plus experience selling within the Communications and or IT Systems Integration industries
· Working knowledge of Global Service Integration, Outsourcing, IP Networking, Network Security, and UCC
· Experience selling International solutions
· Exceptional relationship management skills at the ‘C’ level
· Business development/hunting skills
· Senior level account planning skills
· Understanding of P&L’s
· Existing relationships with large multi-national clients
· Experience and proven track record closing opportunities
· Strong communication and presentation skills
· Strong negotiation and closing skills
· Recent above quota performance
· Ability to travel both within the US and internationally as required
Education and Certifications:
· Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Benefits and Training
BT is an employee-oriented company that offers a collaborative environment for employees to work in. Above & beyond your base salary and sales compensation plan are a full suite of medical, dental, vision, 401K matching plan, flex spending account; short/long term disability & life insurance; vacation, ESPP, etc.
Existing authorization to work in the United States is required.
Relocation support for this position is not currently available.
BT is an equal opportunity employer.
BT - 9 months ago