We are looking for candidates who have the potential to grow within Brown & Brown and become future leaders within the company. All positions within Insurance Operations are designed to allow individuals to grow professionally and learn about the company and the industry. As insurance operations review analysts, we travel to each of our 180+ decentralized branches performing reviews based on processes and procedures. This is a 2-3 year entry-level program designed to prepare the analyst for a continued career in one of our agencies.
Insurance Risk Management Analyst/Insurance Operations Review Analyst responsibilities include:
- Assist in Insurance Operations Reviews of the Retail, Programs, and Brokerage offices on an annual basis
- Submit Insurance Operations reports and responses to the legal department for each office reviewed
- Participate in follow-up reviews for profit centers requiring additional consultation
- Perform due diligence reviews for potential acquisitions as required
- Conduct orientations and overview presentations for newly acquired profit centers as needed
- Participate in special projects and assist other corporate departments as necessary
- Keep informed of industry developments through review of trade publications, maintenance of related manuals and meeting participation
- Participate in annual departmental planning meeting and other meetings as necessary
- Perform other specific duties and projects as assigned by management
- Pursue a program of personal and professional development through completion of educational and departmental goals.
Individuals hired in the Insurance Operations program must understand that this is an entry-level, 2-3 year training program that prepares them for a career in an area of operations within the company. Each employee in this department is expected to transfer preferably in the capacity of an insurance sales producer, insurance marketing manager, or department manager at the end of 2-3 years.
Insurance Risk Management Analyst/Insurance Operations Review Analyst candidates will possess the following:
- Agency experience with an understanding of various disciplines and workflows or a College Degree (Risk Management Degree preferred)
- Desire to excel
- High degree of discipline and self-motivation
- Proficiency in computer applications including Microsoft Office Suite and ability to quickly learn new programs and agency management systems
- Strong written and effective oral communication skills
- Ability and desire to pursue continued education through self-study and classroom instruction
- Ability and willingness to travel at least 60% (flying and driving) with a flexible schedule and the ability to adjust on-the-fly
- Well-groomed, professional and neat appearance
- Be aware, this is not an Actuarial type position.
Relocation may be required - Position will require applicant to report to the Indianapolis, IN office.
Salary Range: negotiable
Relocation Expenses: not covered
Please send a resume (cover letters also accepted)
Brown & Brown (B&B) is looking for repeat insurance clients. The independent insurance agency and brokerage firm provides...