The lead position will be:
- Monday to Friday, 12 hour shifts.
- Nights and weekends covered by residents and moonlighting physicians.
- Provide pre-op outpatient screening.
- IM care for conditions that would otherwise cancel the surgery. These are typical diabetic or cardiology related.
- Post-surgical care and patient discharge.
- Provide Urgent care/Emergency care for 5 - 10 patients per month (average). Texas State Law requires that all hospitals have a functioning ED. There are minimal ED responsibilities.
Compensation and Benefits
- Combined earning potential - $224k, base, bonus, and benefits
- Occurrence Malpractice
- Sign On/Relocation bonus
Part Time and Weekend Positions are available.
- 2 years ago - save job