Pharmaceutical Regional Sales Director - Southeast Region
Pharmaceutical Regional Sales Director
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions, a division of Publicis Healthcare Group, is building a sales team responsible for the promotion of products for the treatment of diabetes. Touchpoint Solutions is partnering with a Fortune 500 pharmaceutical company to build a team of pharmaceutical representatives.
The team is a component of the partnership between Bristol-Myers Squibb and AstraZeneca, and will be managed by AstraZeneca.
The Regional Sales Director reports directly to a Touchpoint Solutions National Sales Director who is located at a centralized, corporate level. The Regional Director is responsible for providing leadership and direction to a team of District Managers and Representatives. The Regional Director will work closely with the National Sales Director as well as key corporate Sales/Marketing personnel to determine the sales strategies, coverage and territory alignment. The Regional Director will also develop and implement a Regional business plan to maximize business opportunities and achieve sales goals by ensuring that sales forecasts and operations budgets are met or exceeded within the therapeutic area.
This is covering Districts and Territories in the South Central Region of the United States to include the States of Florida, Louisiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Georgia, Mississippi, Arkansas
- Prior leadership experience in the diabetes market preferred
- BS/BA degree required
- 5+ years of pharmaceutical / medical / healthcare sales experience required
- 5+ years of managerial experience, either as a District Manager or other managerial role leading large teams
- Ability to recruit, retain and develop highest quality staff ; ability to manage turnover and vacancy process
- Track record of meeting/exceeding project objectives
- Record of positive client relationship management skills
- Current driver’s license in good standing.
- Some overnight travel (up to 75%) may be required.
- Excellent people management skills; ability to develop & coach Service Specialists
- Excellent communication and organizational skills
- Demonstrated customer relationship management skills
- Demonstrated sales abilities
- Judgment/decision making capability
- Innovative and creative
- Ability to manage multiple priorities
- Customer focus
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions design and implement customized healthcare sales, service, and communication teams. We listen to our Clients, create cross channel solutions and achieve their goals.
Publicis Touchpoint Solutions offers competitive compensation, a bonus plan, 401-K benefits, comprehensive benefits package, car/travel allowance, and the opportunity to grow with the nation’s leader in healthcare sales.
If you have a proven record of sales success and the desire to have a positive impact in the healthcare field, we want to hear from you. For immediate consideration, please apply online at
. Publicis Touchpoint Solutions is an equal opportunity employer M/F/V/D. We appreciate your interest in our company, however; only qualified candidates will be contacted