Additional Job information:
- Minimum Education: High School Diploma or equivalent
- Minimum Experience: Five (5) years job specific experience
- Required Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Knowledge of Empower or other mortgage loan origination systems (Loan Prospector, Desktop Underwriter, FHA Connection, GUS)
- Proficient in Microsoft Office including Word and Excel
- Preferred Knowledge, Skills, & Abilities:
- Associate's degree or Bachelor's degree
Provides direct leadership over the loan process required for the CSU. Monitors workload and manages the process to ensure communications with originators and that service level agreements are being met.
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
The information on this description has been designed to indicate the general nature and level of work performed by employees within this classification. It is not designed to contain or be interpreted as a comprehensive inventory of all duties, responsibilities, and qualifications required of employees assigned to this job
- Reviews daily, weekly and monthly pipeline reports to identify loans that are not meeting service level agreements, and to provide direction to team members regarding specific actions to take.
- Facilitates team meetings to discuss loans in process, loans scheduled to close, loans ready to submit to underwriting, new loans received, new programs, and any pricing or marketing specials.
- Manages the closing calendar to monitor lock expiration dates to avoid extensions and to meet purchase contract expiration dates.
- Facilitates weekly pipeline calls with loan officers assigned to the respective CSU and processor.
- Using QA findings, investor suspensions and underwriting suspensions as indicators of changes needed to improve file quality. Recommends specific training topics and/or process changes to achieve desired outcomes. Identifies and communicates examples of best practices, excellent customer service, top performers, and other positive messages.
- Monitors work load daily and adjusts where necessary to meet service level agreements. Monitors workflow queues for underwriting and closing to ensure expected closing dates and other customer requirements are met, CSU email box for credit scenario submissions, and PTC items to distribute to applicable team members.
- Receives and distributes new loan application files to team members.
- Performs other related duties as required.
Synovus Financial Corp.
- 2 years ago - save job