Nurse Practitioner / NP – Pain Management
As Rehabilitation Associates of Indiana continues to grow, we are currently seeking applicants for a full-time Nurse Practitioner with an expertise in Pain Management for our location on the Northeast side of Indianapolis.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
1. Assesses patient health status including state of wellness, compliance with care plan and determines appropriate diagnostic and therapeutic procedures.
2. Provides acute and chronic patient care including taking histories, doing physicals, monitoring therapies and medications.
3. Triages patient calls and evaluates patient problems.
4. Documents patient information and care provided in patient record and maintains patient statistics.
5. Educates patients and families as appropriate.
6. Collaborates with physicians in managing the medical needs of patients.
7. Consults with other staff as necessary.
8. Maintains patient confidentiality.
- 1-2 years of Nurse Practitioner (NP / APN) experience including 2+ years experience as a Registered Nurse; Prior relevant pain management experience in a private physician office setting a plus.
- Education: Masters degree required; Nurse Practitioner ( NP )
- Current licensure as a Nurse Practitioner in Indiana
Rehabilitation Associates of Indiana offers a generous benefits package, a positive working environment, and a commitment to providing outstanding care to our patients.
Qualified candidates may submit a cover letter, resume, and salary requirements.