ABOUT MSCI Inc.
MSCI is a leading provider of investment decision support tools to around 6,200 clients worldwide, ranging from large pension plans to boutique hedge funds. We offer a range of products and services - including indices, portfolio risk and performance analytics, and governance tools - from a number of internationally recognized brands such as Barra, RiskMetrics, IPD and ISS. Located in 22 countries around the world, and with over 2,700 employees, MSCI is dedicated to supporting the increasingly complex needs of the investment community with groundbreaking new products, high quality data, superior distribution and dedicated client support
The Senior Recruiter will be responsible for onsite full cycle recruiting for a diverse slate of roles.
• Full life cycle recruitment for assigned open requisitions. This person will primarily be supporting IT, Product Management, Sales and Finance
• Source, screen and interview candidates
• Develop exceptional strategic partnerships with assigned hiring managers
• Create compensation proposals based upon internal and market data comparables
• Ensure time to fill, cost per hire and diversity metrics are met
• Ensure all candidates are tracked in applicant tracking system (ATS)
• Propose, design and implement innovative sourcing strategies for finding the very best talent
• Provide feedback, solutions and observations to the Regional Recruitment Lead regarding improvements in the screening, networking, sourcing and operations of the recruitment process
• Support Global Recruitment Head and Americas Recruitment Lead on projects for the region
DESIRED EXPERIENCE AND QUALIFICATIONS:
• Bachelor’s degree
• 5-7 years of full life cycle recruitment experience ideally from the financial services industry
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Excellent customer service orientation
• Proficient in applicant tracking systems and social networking sites. This person should be highly proficient with LinkedIn recruiter
• Knowledgeable of local job market, search strategies and talent acquisition best practices
• Experience recruiting in multiple US markets
Due to the great number of applications we receive for each of our open vacancies, we are unable to respond on an individual basis.
To all recruitment agencies: MSCI does not accept unsolicited CVs/Resumes. Please do not forward CVs/Resumes to any MSCI employee, location or website. MSCI is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited CVs/Resumes.
MSCI Inc. is an equal opportunity employer committed to diversifying its workforce. It is the policy of the Firm to ensure equal employment opportunity without discrimination or harassment on the basis of race, color, religion, creed, age, sex, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, national origin, citizenship, disability, marital and civil partnership/union status, pregnancy (including unlawful discrimination on the basis of a legally protected pregnancy/maternity leave), veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law.
MSCI - 2 years ago