Data Entry Clerk
Monday-Friday Day shift
Basic Job Function~Perform invoice data entry and approval process for incoming payable invoices for LN vendors. Complete all invoice processing functions.
- Identify the appropriate site to pay, data enter line items from the invoice to the CSM system, and complete the correct approval process based on the scope of the client's program. Basic quality assurance is required to include verification that all required elements have been completed, no spelling or typographical errors are present, and all information developed is accurately transposed to the CSM system.
- Recognize invoices that require additional research or attention and forward to the appropriate party.
- Enter breath alcohol tests when result is provided with the invoice Other duties as assigned
- HS diploma or equivalent Experience:
- 1 year computer experience
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office applications
- Specific Skills
- Alpha numeric data entry,
- 10 key data entry
- Office environment.
- Little to no travel required.
- Will utilize a PC, fax machine, calculator, printer and copy machine.
- Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds. Must be extremely adaptable to production environment and deadlines and stay focused.
- Must be able to adapt to immoderate to high workloads, schedules and diverse situations with a sense of urgency.
- Work schedule is M-F 8am-5pm
LexisNexis Risk Solutions (www.lexisnexis.com/risk) is a leader in providing essential information that helps customers across all industries and government predict, assess and manage risk. Combining cutting-edge technology, unique data and advanced scoring analytics, we provide products and services that address evolving client needs in the risk sector while upholding the highest standards of security and privacy. LexisNexis Risk Solutions is part of Reed Elsevier, a leading publisher and information provider that serves customers in more than 100 countries with more than 30,000 employees worldwide.
Education: HS diploma or equivalent Experience: 1 year computer experience Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office applications Specific Skills: Alpha numeric data entry, 10 key data entry Office environment. Little to no travel required. Will utilize a PC, fax machine, calculator, printer and copy machine. Must be able to lift up to 10 pounds. Must be extremely adaptable to production environment and deadlines and stay focused. Must be able to adapt to immoderate to high workloads, schedules and diverse situations with a sense of urgency.
Feb 18, 2013, 6:33:18 PM
LexisNexis - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard
Finding legal, business, or scientific information is a cinch thanks to Reed Elsevier Group. The company's LexisNexis brand offers...