Join our Consumer Outreach team as a CO Blended Service Agent, in the Springfield, Oregon office!
Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., is one of the world's leading and revolutionary cruise lines. The company operates under the Royal Caribbean International, Celebrity Cruises and Azamara Club Cruises brands. Currently the fleet has 34 ships in service visiting over 180 attractive destinations. Combine your experience and sense of adventure by joining our exciting land-based team of employees. Royal Caribbean Cruises, Ltd., is pleased to offer a competitive compensation and benefits package, excellent career development opportunities, each offering unique ways to explore the world.
Great Vacations Begin with Great Employees!
Winner of the 2012 Achievers
50 Most Engaged Workplaces
POSITION SUMMARY: Responsible for receiving and responding to service requests and inquiries from direct guests via inbound and/or outbound phone calls, as assigned. Provides single call/first call service request resolution and adds any requested revenue components to bookings. Makes outcalls to guests in order to advise of changes to reservations (i.e. redeployments, charters, etc.), and makes changes to the reservation as required. May contact other departments in order to complete the guests' service requests, and provide appropriate responses to guests.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
1. Responds to service requests/questions from direct guests related to all components on a reservation
2. Makes any, and all necessary, changes to guest reservation at the request of the direct guest, or department head
3. Answers guests' questions related to the direct guest's reservation, and cruising with Royal Caribbean in general
4. Analyzes guest's reservation, and recommends any additional revenue components to the guest's booking that will enhance cruising experience.
5. Makes outgoing calls, and receives incoming calls from guests related to any redeployments, charters, etc., and makes all necessary changes to reservations.
6. Performs other duties as required. This job description in no way states or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by the employee occupying this position. Employees will be required to perform any other job-related duties assigned by their supervisor or management.
- High School graduate
- 2 year college degree preferred, or 2 years industry experience
- Excellent verbal and communication skills required
KNOWLEDGE AND SKILLS:
Candidates must be able to pass a drug/alcohol screen and background investigation.
- Must be attentive to details
- Ability to speak to and hear guests over telephone system
- Ability to see and adjust focus
Candidates must be able to conform to employer dress and conduct standards.
Royal Caribbean Cruises Ltd. - 23 months ago