Overnight Bellman is responsible for the overall guest satisfaction
by creating a delightful arrival and departure experience, which
includes escorting guests to their destination, handling delivering
and storing of guests luggage, delivery of amenities, messages,
faxes, communication of information and fulfilling guest requests and
familiar with and able to demonstrate the guest room technology,
thorough knowledge of all the Hotel's products and services.
- Ensures the cleanliness of the Bell stand, storage room and
the remainder of the Motor Lobby.
- Maintains the Maintenance/Cleanliness of all the Bell Carts.
- Maintains an orderly shift log of all Bell stand activities
including check-in, check-out, deliveries, luggage storage, mail and
- Oversees the storage and delivery of all packages to the Bell
stand on the overnight hours. Follows up on a daily basis to see that
these packages are delivered on time and to the proper location.
- Responsible for handling all convention-related distributions
to guest rooms.
- Greet our guests in friendly, warm manner.
- Maintaining an orderly log of fronts.
- Maintaining an orderly package log.
- Follow-up check of stored packages.
- Must be able to multi task
- Must be detail oriented
- Valet and Bell experience preferred
- Must be at least 21 years of age and have a
valid Texas Drivers License
- Must have no more than 1 vehicle violation in
the past 2 years
Omni Hotels - 14 months ago
Not yet omnipresent, Omni Hotels has a portfolio of 50 hotel properties in the US, Canada, and Mexico. The luxury lodgings are targeted to...