- Data entry skills of 4,000 keystrokes per hour or typing skills of 35 wpm with less than 5% error ratio is required.
- Good written and oral communication skills required in order to represent the Company in a professional manner. Must use clear diction and good grammar at all times.
- Good organizational skills required.
- Develops and maintains detailed knowledge of underwriting insurance principles, rate manuals, insurance laws and coverage in order to provide accurate and timely information to callers
- Above average initiative and independent thinking skills preferred.
- Experience with automated processing systems is preferred.
- Cash handling experience preferred.
- This position requires a minimum of 20 hours/week of telephone contact.
Infinity Insurance Company is currently seeking a Policy Services Consultant to join our Birmingham Call Center.
People in this role review all policy information to determine if the risk meets the Company's underwriting guidelines and process accordingly. Serves as a contact point for Insureds/Agents for policy related inquiries.
Infinity offers a comprehensive benefits package, extensive training, competitive salaries and opportunities for advancement. This a great opportunity to join a strong, stable company.
Limited flexible schedule available after 90 days. This position will require 20 hours scheduled call center phone time per week. Must be available to work a flexible schedule between the hours of 7:00 AM and 10:00 PM Monday thru Friday, with rotating Saturday schedules between the hours of 7:30 AM and 6:00 PM.
Infinity is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Infinity Property and Casualty does have its limits, but it goes farther than most to cover high-risk drivers. The insurer primarily...