We are accepting resumes for this position (On going recruitment). This position is currently INACTIVE, and can open anytime.
Before signing any documents and NDAs with other companies, ask about Nytecs NO NON-COMPETE culture.
Title: Audio Technician
Location: Redmond, WA
Duration: Short-Term (Could extend depending on the scope)
Salary: DOE/DOQ + Top Benefits (www.nytec.com/careers/benefits)
Education: AA or better.
- Audio/Acoustic experience, audio testing.
- Experience taking measurements with Audio Precision Equipment and interpret results.
- Solid electronics skills
- Soldering and general tech skills
- Experience with basic scripting.
- Experience modifying boards is a plus
- Investigate & implement new audio testing techniques;
View our benefits at www.nytec.com/careers/benefits
Get $1000 for referring a candidate that is hired, $1000 for referring a job that is filled by Nytec. $2000 for referring the job and the candidate!
SUMMARY OF EMPLOYEE BENEFITS:
Medical (Group Health or United)
Dental (Delta Dental) & Vision (VSP)
Fitness & Outdoor Activities Reimbursement of $75/month (includes rock climbing, yoga and health club sessions)
Long Term Disability
Short Term Disability
Flexible Spending Account Plan
401K. Match Upto 3%, Instant Eligibility
Highest Pay Rates In Area
$1500 Education & Certifications in Yearly Reimbursement
Sign on bonus for qualified individuals
Ask about our relocation package
Note: Candidates must be authorized to work legally without requiring any visa sponsorship now or in the future, and must be a U.S Citizen or a Permanent Resident of the U.S (PR/LPR) or Employment Authorization Document adjusting to Permanent Residency Status (I-485 approval) or must be eligible to apply for a TN Visa under NAFTA (Canada and Mexico) upon entering the border into the U.S.
- F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT: Please note we are an e-verified company, but are not able to sponsor H-1b's at this time. F-1 Candidates with OPT/CPT must have a minimum of one and a half year eligibility left to work before your EAD expires including extensions.*
Nytec Inc. - 17 months ago