Paints aircraft and engine parts, buildings, equipment, and or various production items as directed. Perform maintenance in accordance with current FAA Regulations, the Repair Station Manual, the Repair Station Quality Control Manual, FAA Approved Data, the work order instructions, and manufacturers standard practices.
Minimum Requirements: HIGH SCHOOL in GENERAL.
- Aircraft parts are painted in accordance applicable requirements.
- Performing work as assigned by their Supervisor and/or Manager and proper documentation of that work.
- Ensuring that paint/chemical supplies are stocked and have not expired.
- Ensuring that paints and chemicals are properly stored and disposed of.
- Proper maintenance of the article using methods, techniques, and practices prescribed in this RSM and QCM, the current manufacturers maintenance manuals, or instructions for continued airworthiness prepared by its manufacturer, or other methods, techniques and practices acceptable to the Supervisor.
- Perform other duties as required by Operations Manager.
Previous Job Experience in PAINTING OF AIRCRAFT with specific knowledge of PAINTING OF AIRCRAFT and 3-5years of experience.
4 to 6 experience working with pressurized painting and masking of parts Aerospace exp preferred
Timken Inc. - 2 years ago
The Timken Company keeps its bearings straight. The company makes bearings that find their way into products from consumer appliances to...