Job Profile and Description
Symmetry Therapeutic Massage & Spa offers customers the best possible service, quality, value and selection in helping others achieve harmonious balance of beauty, body and soul. Directors of First Impressions provide a variety of services in an environment that calms clients' minds and bodies, while providing nurturing and restorative benefits. The Director of First Impressions is experienced, personable and committed to providing outstanding customer service every day.
Duties and Responsibilities
- Support company's philosophy and company culture on a daily basis to ensure client satisfaction and the achievement of our Mission Statement
- Greet guests and provide tours and information, insuring they have an enjoyable experience
- Answer phones and customer inquiries
- Schedule appointments, complete detailed and accurate intake notes, and insure client confidentiality at all times
- Coordinate with massage therapists and staff as needed on an ongoing basis
- Collaborate with staff on special events related tasks to promote and grow the business
- Manage the interviewing process
- Supervise Managers of First Impressions
- Keep track of bookkeeping in an organized manner, entering all information into database on a daily basis
- Update website, as well as other social networking sites, on a weekly basis
- Perform daily spa opening and closing tasks
- Maintain stock of products available for purchase and used in guest treatments
- Implement tasks to support marketing and sales strategies
- Maintain a clean and inviting atmosphere for guests
Directors of First Impressions are expected to have outstanding customer service and organizational skills with a variety of knowledge and experience.
Education and Qualifications
- 5+ years in the health and wellness industry
- Ability to work 25 hours per week, and be flexible to work special events as needed
- Strong customer service skills, professional demeanor and appearance
- Reliable, friendly, and punctual with excellent communication skills and a take-charge attitude.
- Experience with internet, social media, and Microsoft Office products, including MS Excel
- Prior supervisory experience preferred
- Must possess a good written and verbal command of the English Language
- Must pass background check prior to hire
Compensation / Benefits
- Competitive hourly rate
- Product discounts
- Employee massages/Skin Care
- Employment growth opportunities
We provide Massage services from: Relaxing Swedish, Deep Tissue, Therapeutic or Injury Recovery, Prenatal Massage, Sports Massage, Thai...