This position functions within the MEH Outpatient Department to assist patients and medical staff within the ambulatory care setting by providing case management services to an identified patient panel.
Baseline Qualification Requirements:
- Graduate of an accredited school of nursing (Bachelor's degree preferred).
- State of Alaska licensure as a Registered Nurse.
- Three (3) to five (5) years general nursing experience with a minimum of 1 year in the ambulatory care setting.
- Demonstrated leadership roles and skills.
- Basic Life Support certification.
- National Case Management certification preferred, and expected within 3 years of employment.
Southeast Alaska Regional Health Consortium - 20 months ago