Clinic LPN, Fayetteville, FT, Days
- The LPN shall perform duties consistent with the LPN Nursing Practice Act. - Provide those service requiring nursing skills in accordance with the plan of care. - Prepare documentation and clinical notes - Educate and instruct the patient, patient's family, or staff as required
- One year nursing experience preferred.
- Licensed as a LPN Nurse in Arkansas
- Current CPR certification through American Heart Association
- Must complete required departmental competencies to validate competency and maintain competency.
AR-Springdale (Bentonville Region)
New Clinic Location Fayetteville FT LPN
Forecasted paid hours per shift
Forecasted hours per pay week
Community Health Systems - 18 months ago