Title: Project Manager
Location: United States-Puerto Rico-Guaynabo
Job Number: 12037227
XEROX is looking for a strong leader to manage multiple projects in the healthcare industry.
Xerox Corporation is a $22 billion leading global enterprise for business process and document management. Through its broad portfolio of technology and services, Xerox provides the essential back-office support that clears the way for clients to focus on what they do best: their real business. Headquartered in Norwalk, Conn., Xerox provides leading-edge document technology, services, software and genuine Xerox supplies for graphic communication and office printing environments of any size. Xerox also offers extensive business process outsourcing and IT outsourcing services, including data processing, HR benefits management, finance support, and customer relationship management services for commercial and government organizations worldwide.
If you meet the requirements of this position and want to work for a world-class company with a great marketplace reputation, apply today.
Primary Duties and ResponsibilitiesMay perform one or more of the following:
Provides guidance to subordinates within the latitude of established company policies.
- Manages people for programs or projects involving department or cross-functional teams focused on the delivery of projects and/or programs into a finished state
- Plans and directs schedules as well as project budgets
- Monitors the program/project from initiation through delivery, interfacing with customers or department personnel
- Organizes project activities that may require interdepartmental meetings and communication ensuring completion of the program/project on schedule and within budget constraints
- Assigns and monitors work of technical personnel, such as systems analysts and programmers, providing support and interpretation of instructions/objectives
- Directs the activities of project support staff and sub-contractors and is responsible for ensuring appropriate resources are allocated and maintained to facilitate the successful completion of the project
- Ensures the ongoing process/system capability associated with projects and manages any changes required to meet or exceed the expectations established in project designs
- All other duties as assignedScopeReceives assignments in the form of objectives and determines how to use resources to meet schedules and goals.
Recommends changes to policies and establishes procedures that affect immediate organization(s).Job ComplexityWorks on issues of diverse scope where analysis of situation or data requires evaluation of a variety of factors, including an understanding of current business trends.
Follows processes and operational policies in selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
Acts as advisor to subordinates to meet schedules and/or resolve technical problems.
Develops and administers schedules, performance requirements; may have budget responsibilities.InteractionFrequently interacts with subordinate supervisors, customers, and/or functional peer group managers, normally involving matters between functional areas, other company divisions or units, or customers and the company.
Often must lead a cooperative effort among members of a project team.SupervisionManages the coordination of the activities of a section or department with responsibility for results, including costs, methods and staffing.
Normally manages the activities of professional individual contributors and/or subordinate supervisors.
In some instances this manager may be responsible for a functional area and not have any subordinate employees.
Experience to include but not limited to:
Xerox Business Services, LLC is an Equal Opportunity Employer and considers applicants for all positions without regard to race, color, creed, religion, ancestry, national origin, age, gender identity, sex, marital status, sexual orientation, physical or mental disability, use of a guide dog or service animal, military/veteran status, citizenship status, basis of genetic information, or any other group protected by Federal or State law or local ordinance. People with disabilities who need a reasonable accommodation to apply or compete for employment with Xerox Business Services, LLC may request such accommodation(s) by calling 1-866-419-2226 or by sending an e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Client Management Experience
- Call Center Operations Experience
- Strong MS Excel and MS Project skills required
- PMP Certified Desired
- Must speak English and Spanish
Virtual/work from home? Yes
Xerox Corporation - 13 months ago
Why build your career at Xerox?
Because every day you’ll work alongside people who are as passionate about new ideas, customer...