There’s So Much More to AAA Than Roadside Service!
Not only can AAA help you with a roadside emergency, but we can keep you from getting there by maintaining and repairing your vehicle before you travel!
Explore Our Automotive Service Manager Positions at Our Car Care Centers!
In this role, you will enjoy interacting with customers as you assist them with their automotive care needs.
Our Benefits Are What You Would Expect From AAA!
At AAA, we know that the way we set ourselves apart from everyone else comes down to the people who make up our family of companies. That’s why we take care of our employees by providing exceptional compensation and benefits to support a healthy, happy lifestyle!
Our Program Includes:
· Health/Prescription Drug Insurance Plan- Major medical plan (85/15) with $10 co-pay for generic medications.
· Dental Insurance- Full dental plan with 100% coverage for preventative services.
· Vision- Network plan offers access to exams and materials for $10 co-pay.
· 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan- Eligible the 1st of the month following hire date. Company matches 50% up to first 6% of salary.
· Life Insurance- Company paid benefit—equivalent to one times salary (min $25,000/max $200,000).Option to increase coverage
· ASE Certification Program – AAA Car Care will pay the testing fees for employees taking the ASE certification test(s).
· Training and unlimited opportunities for professional growth
· Flexible Medical & Dependant Care Spending Account (FSA)
· Wellness Program
· Dependent Life Insurance
· Voluntary Insurance
· Employee Assistance Program
· Free Basic AAA Membership
· Cleaning general areas such as the shop and lobby
· General maintenance and upkeep of shop and facilities
· Completing various work assignments in an effective and efficient manner
· Shuttling customers
· Oversee service and budgetary goals relative to automotive repairs and related service to customers
· Manage, maintain and build quality customer relationships
Required Skills, Abilities, and Knowledge:
· High School diploma or equivalent
· Exceptional customer service skills
· Must have and maintain a valid driver's license
· Ability to problem solve in an efficient and effective manner
*Car Care applicants must pass drug screen, criminal background check and Motor Vehicle Report
As North America's largest motoring and leisure travel organization, AAA provides its more than 49 million members with travel, insurance,...