STARTING PAY = $8.50 PER HOUR
Summary - Following established documents and using materials and equipment provided, assembles company products per customer requirements.
Essential Job Duties -
* Using the appropriate company document or with the assistance of the supervisor or lead operator, determine specific assembly requirements of product being manufactured.
* Acquires necessary raw materials for appropriate production areas.
* Assembles products per the traveler.
* Completes necessary paperwork, recording completion of certain tasks to accompany parts supplied to next department.
Other Job Duties:
* Adheres to company safety requirements.
* Keeps work area clean with regular housekeeping
* May perform molding tasks as directed by supervisor
High School diploma or equivalent
Previous manufacturing experience preferred
Skills / Certifications
Ability to read and write in order to interpret production documents and accurately record required information such as part number, lot number, special instructions and process sequences.
Ability to perform arithmetic calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication and division using a learned method or a calculator.
Eye-hand coordination and good manual dexterity in order to accurately process the small products manufactured
Organizational skills in order to organize work station in a n efficient manner.
Ability to understand verbal and written instructions in order to take work direction accurately manufacture products.