Job Requisition Number: 65591
Category: Information Systems - Security
Primary Location: Arlington, VA, US
Security Clearance: TS/SCI with Polygraph
Clearance Status: Must be Current
Schedule: Full Time
Type of Travel: Local
Percent of Travel Required: Up to 10%
CACI is a $3.5B company with a healthy book of business and a very strategic focus on the government's more critical needs in Defense, Intelligence, Homeland Security and Government Transformation & IT modernization. This strategic focused benefit to selecting CACI as your next prospective employer is that we are well positioned in a market facing significant transformation for years to come!
Duties and Responsibilities:
Positions support a "re-complete" effort supporting the Director of National Intelligence CIO. Contract award expected by September 2012.
The Intelligence Community Information Assurance (ICIA) CAT Team - Test Engineer (CAT-TE) will work as part of the Certification, Accreditation, and Test Team. The ICIA CAT-TE must have a broad systems security engineering (SSE) background, as well as demonstrated experience in information assurance and/or information security. This background and experience MUST be at the technical level. The successful candidate must also have documented hands-on experience with US Government Information Assurance (IA) policies and procedures. This background and experience MUST be in DCID 6/3 (with profile knowledge in NIST 800-53 and Committee on National Security Systems Instruction (CNSSI) 1253 recommended), and one or more of the following focus areas: DITSCAP/DIACAP, and/or NIACAP. Experience in or knowledge of Blue and Red Team Operations is desired. The CAT-TE must be self-motivated, flexible, and willing to take the initiative on tasks supporting IC Certification and Accreditation efforts.
The primary responsibilities for the Senior Cyber Operations Analyst include:
- Perform in-depth technical analysis and review of information systems compliance with US Government security requirements
- Perform in-depth technical analysis and review of systems built upon Linux, Solaris, Windows and other operating systems
- Perform full scope security assessments of information systems using commonly available tools, such as those found on the Backtrack Linux Live CD
- Provide systems security engineering "advice & assistance" to programs throughout the System Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Coordinating activities with other ODNI CIO components/teams
- Briefing senior government officials regarding the results of formal requirements validation testing
- Reporting on status and completion of assigned actions
- Performing other related duties as assigned
Cross-Domain or Multi-Level Security Solutions Trusted Solaris and/or Trusted Extensions Linux and SELinux Windows, Cisco, Web Technology, Firewalls, Intrusion Detection Systems, Encryption, Network Security, PKI , Network and Systems Engineering, Oracle Experience performing technical evaluations of information systems, to include comprehensive vulnerability assessments and/or penetration testing Ability to either read, evaluate, or program in at least one scripting or application programming language
- Experience within the IC as a technical engineer
- Bachelor's degree in a technical/engineering field (may be waived with significant technical experience, or a combination of adequate technical experience and relevant training)
- Background and experience working with DCID 6/3 (profile knowledge of NIST 800-53 and CNSSI 1253 recommended)
- MUST possess knowledge/experience base in Unix or Unix-like operating systems
- MUST possess a demonstrated willingness to think "outside the box" in relation to technology
- Must be knowledgeable of a very wide variety of technologies, as an example; (note: NOT ALL in the list are "required", however, ideal candidates possess some combination of the following knowledge/experience base)
The clearance level required is dependent on the type of clearance supported by our client.
- Experience performing web application development or web application assessments
- Exposure to and/or experience with Service Oriented Architectures & Cloud Computing
- Willingness to travel locally (within the Washington DC Metropolitan area), as well as throughout CONUS
- Possess outstanding verbal and written communication skills, including the ability to write at the executive level
- An Industrial Security Staff Approval/Top Secret (ISSA/TS) clearance with access to Sensitive Compartmented Information (SCI) based on a full field background investigation and a counter-intelligence polygraph test
SANS GCIH, GCFW, GCIA, GCUX, GSOC, GCWN RHCT, RHCE (RedHat) SCSA, SCNA, SCSEA (Solaris) MCSE Security CCNA, CCNP, CCSP
- Experience in or knowledge of Blue and Red Team Operations
- Experience with manual and automated exploit techniques and tools
- Experience with reverse engineering and disassemblers
- Ability to work comfortably in a multi-vendor, high-energy environment
- Current Information System Security Profession (CISSP) or similar certifications is desired.
- One or more of the following technical certifications is highly desired:
EDUCATION & EXPERIENCE :
Typically a bachelors degree or equivalent and 10 to 12 years related experience. Masters degree or doctorate in field mathematics, telecommunications, electrical engineering, computer engineering, computer science is preferred.
CACI is an Equal Opportunity Employer M/F/D/V.
CACI International - 2 years ago
CACI provides information solutions and services in support of national security missions and government transformation for Intelligence,...