Job Title: Sr Manager, Marketing Strategy and Analytics
Job ID: 100094
Location: New Jersey, Jersey City
Full/Part Time: Full-Time
Manager level: Senior Manager
A leader in brokerage and investment services for over 35 years, TD Ameritrade offers a full spectrum of powerful solutions and innovative tools for trading and investing. We're constantly expanding our knowledge and bolstering our capabilities, from a leading active trader program to intuitive long-term investment solutions and a national branch system. Combined with some of the industry's brightest minds, there's no limit to how big our accomplishments can be.
From first-time investors to sophisticated traders, TD Ameritrade is focused on helping individuals seek out their financial goals. And you're the ambassador to all that we do. Beginning with our trading platform and proprietary technology to our resolve to outperform, you'll maintain the high level of quality and integrity we're known for, each and every day. With the right opportunity, there's no limit to what you can accomplish.
As a leading employer in financial services, we believe in building strong relationships, achieving quality results and working with integrity. It's at the heart of everything we do. That's why we provide you with comprehensive training, benefits and programs that inspire you to achieve more every day. Apply to a TD Ameritrade job today and help our clients pursue their dreams, while you fulfill yours.
Applicants must be eligible to work in the U.S. Immigration sponsorship is typically not available for this position.
The Senior Manager of Strategy & Analytics is responsible for analyzing data to determine the effectiveness of our advertising and marketing campaigns and helping to set the best strategic direction. This role will partner with multiple resources, functions, processes and staff supporting multiple business units and company-wide functional disciplines. This position will participate in business unit and marketing strategy planning, provide subject matter expertise to the company and drive results through their teams. The role will be "hands on" with the data analysis and methodology decisions.
- Manage development of measurement plans for advertising campaigns, such as the launch of Communities
- Help other teams identify measurement objectives for campaigns or new sites/pages
- Manage analytics agency teams to ensure tracking is updated and supports TDA measurement and reporting needs
- Oversee media and site reporting for clean and accurate analysis and actionable insights
- Manage strategy and work of SEO and site optimization agency to teams
- Collaborate with eMarketing to identify SEO opportunities and implement SEO changes on the marketing site
- Collaborate with eMarketing to set on-site testing prioritization and manage all tests and analyses on the marketing site
- Manage analytics agency team in maintaining and optimizing site analytics approach for all public TD Ameritrade sites
- Provide site analytics expertise or POVs for teams with limited experience or knowledge of analytics tools such as SiteCatalyst
- Create overall campaign insights and recommendations from digital media, site, brand, and offline performance analyses
- Leverage consumer insights or competitive intelligence reports to help explain online behavioral trends
- Bachelor's degree required in Marketing, Finance, Economics, or equivalent work experience
- 5-7 years experience in a direct marketing/CRM environment utilizing math/statistical techniques to solve problems in areas such as campaign optimization, performance forecasting, and predictive modeling
- Experience with media campaign analysis
- Experience with Omniture SiteCatalyst and Test & Target or other equivalent web analytics tools
- Experience in SAS, SPSS and advanced Excel
- Fundamental knowledge of Microsoft Office applications including Access and PowerPoint
TD Ameritrade participates in the E-Verify program for those states requiring E-Verify. For additional information on this program please click here .
TD Ameritrade is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We value diversity and offer a quality workplace.
TD Ameritrade, Inc. member FINRA/SIPC/NFA is a subsidiary of TD Ameritrade Holding Corporation (NASDAQ: AMTD). TD Ameritrade is a trademark jointly owned by TD Ameritrade IP Company and the Toronto-Dominion Bank.
© 2012 TD Ameritrade IP Company, Inc. All rights reserved. Used with permission.
TD Ameritrade - 16 months ago
If your stock makes a big move while you're stuck in traffic, don't worry -- TD Ameritrade lets you buy and sell even when...