The Budgets and Proposals Executive/Feasibility and Proposals Executive is an essential member of the Budgeting and Proposals Team, responsible for the preparation of high-quality, bespoke, customer focused proposals and budgets for the conduct of Phase I-IV, European, US and Global clinical trials.
PRINCIPAL ACCOUNTABILITIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
1. To prepare client focused proposals for strategic accounts and global opportunities under tight timelines.
2. To liaise with Operational Department Heads during the proposal development to ensure incorporation of the project plan and study strategy.
3. To gather and prepare material, including analysis of feasibility, for inclusion in the proposal.
4. To conduct internet research, as required, for relevant information.
5. To review the Request for Proposal (RFP) information to ensure having adequate information with which to prepare the budget.
6. To develop and negotiate project budgets in conjunction with global operational teams.
7. To be prepared to discuss budget preparation / amendments with relevant personnel during budget review / sign-off teleconferences.
1. To liaise with country representatives regarding the requirements for feasibility.
2. To prepare and circulate the feasibility request, questionnaire and synopsis.
3. To collate the results of the feasibility into the form of a report to be integrated into the proposal or to be provided to the client as a stand-alone piece of work.
4. To maintain the feasibility library with all requests and responses so that they can be used for future requests.
- Good computer literacy with working knowledge of PCs, Windows and Microsoft Office applications; particularly Microsoft Word and Excel.
- Good oral and written communication, organisational skills and personal presentation. The ability to communicate effectively in English.
- Experience working in a team environment under time and resource pressures.
- Understanding of the clinical research process and terminology.
- Experience of working on multiple pieces of work under time pressures.
- Ability to communicate effectively with Operational Managers and members of the Senior Executive Team.
- Positive outlook on the role of the Department and on Departmental or Company policy.
Chiltern International - 2 years ago