1. Evaluates patients according to physician referral.
2. Treats patients according to plan using conventional
3. Completes all patient documentation.
4. Initiates and documents patient teaching including family
and/or significant others. Uses appropriate Patient
Education documentation modality.
5. Demonstrates open and effective communication with other
6. Demonstrates an active involvement in continuous
Orthopedic and Sports Rehabilitation
Digitally Measured Custom Foot Orthotics
401K Retirement Plan
If interested please fax cover letter, resume, and salary
requirements to 340-776-8963