RGS is supporting the Infrastructure branch of an Information Technology Division within the Department of Justice. RGS is seeking a talented SharePoint Administrator with Continuity of Operations Experience who will help take a SharePoint web environment to the next level of availability.
Primary project is to lead with design and implementation of Disaster Recovery and Continuity of Operations Plan for SharePoint farm.
Additional Support required includes:
- Assist with managing SharePoint Farm via Central Administration
- Assist with managing SharePoint Site Collections and Service applications.
- Functions as a Subject Matter Expert Resource for site owners
- Troubleshoot day to day operational issues with SharePoint Farm and assist with deployment of new solutions.
- 2-3 years performing SharePoint Administration in a medium scale environment
- 2-3 years performing Information Assurance management and Disaster Recovery support on Enterprise Systems
- SharePoint 2007 and 2010
- Microsoft Windows Server 2008
- Effective written and oral communication
- 3-5 years SharePoint Administration Experience
- Good teamwork and interpersonal skills
- Direct client support experience, on-site support a plus
- Attention to detail
- Solid multi-tasker
10 Years plus a Bachelor of Arts degree / Bachelor of Science degree
CompTIA Security + or equivalent
One or both of the following:
MCTS: SharePoint 2007 or 2010 Configuration and / or Administration
MCP: Windows Server 2008
DoD Top Secret Required or Department of Justice U.S. Marshals Service Public Trust
RGS - 18 months ago
RGS brings fresh ideas and powerful insights to the government’s toughest challenges.
For over 25 years, leaders have turned to us...