to drive the oCFO pipeline
- Work with the AE, vice president (VP) and oCFO COE to develop and execute programs
- Educate the AE and regional virtual account team (VAT) about the oCFO solution set and
- Work with the VAT on oCFO-based sales campaigns
- Uncover and run sales cycles on oCFO-based opportunities as directed by the regional
revenue within named accounts
- Support AEs in establishing, developing, and expanding market share and attaining
application via oCFO solutions and by identifying new business opportunities within named
- Lead various sales objectives related to leveraging existing installations of the SAP ERP
customers and new prospects
- Develop best practices by securing repeatable and expansive opportunities across
- Play a lead role in developing the go-to-market and sales plan associated with oCFO
opportunities and expanding the POA footprint in the install base.
- Work with the VP of sales to determine the target ratio for developing net new revenue
positioning value, and so on for each account based on specific circumstances of each sales
- Support the AE in appropriately expanding the bill of material to business users,
team or territory
Governance, Risk and Compliance software
- Three or more years of experience in selling Enterprise Performance Management and/or
Experience selling to CFO and other Financial Executive stakeholders.
- Demonstrated history of achieving a sales quota of US$4 million or more in software
- Strong oral and written communication skills
- Experience working the full cycle of complex sales and presenting to multiple levels within
SAP AG together with its subsidiaries (SAP) is engaged in developing and licensing business software solutions. SAP also sells support,...