Facilitates the scheduling process with Project Superintendents using project planning documents and output from the interdepartmental planning process as a basis for developing the project schedules. Obtain input from project team members, subcontractors, suppliers and client to support the development of a baseline schedule, and subsequently to update schedule progress and forecasting. Evaluate schedule alternatives and construction practices to support project changes.The Project Scheduler will generate detailed CPM scheduling information so that the Superintendents and Project Managers can sufficiently and efficiently track and plan the projects.
- Professional represents GH Phipps and effectively supports Company strategic initiatives.
- Have the ability to Integrate Primavera schedule with BIM utilizing 4D simulations to communicate scheduled, and inconsistent or missing representations of work to the project team.
- Be able to provide updates to the CPM schedules on a timely basis (including modifying existing schedules and creating additional schedules as needed to accomplish the project.
- Be able to study and understand project drawings, details.
- Provide clear, accurate and complete Critical Path Milestone scheduling data to Project Team to accomplish the schedule and updates and to Owner to properly convey project status.
- Manage resource and cost loaded schedules.
- Manage the schedule change management process.
- Be able to communicate potential problems he/she may detect while updating schedules
- Assist, as needed, Superintendent/Supervising Foremen with short interval scheduling
- Assist in integrating CPM scheduling with estimating and cost accounting programs
This position offers competitive pay and benefits and the opportunity to work with an experienced and well-respected operations team. If you meet our requirements and would like to be considered for this opportunity please submit your
Cover Letter, Resume and the requested Self-ID form via the employment tab of our Company website at
no later than
Sunday, March 3, 2013
Pay commensurate with experience.
Phone calls and emails (other than noted above) and/or resumes from recruiters will not be accepted.
- Degree in Engineering, Construction Management or equivalent field experience
- Extensive experience with Primavera
- Familiarity with BIM and 4D scheduling workflows, preferred
- Experience and knowledge in MS Project, MS Power Point, MS Excel, and MS Word
- Knowledge of 4D scheduling software.i.e Navisworks, Synchro, Vico scheduling modules, preferred
- Extensive knowledge in construction practices, and ability to understand project drawings
- Dependable, results-focused and ethical
- Verifiable work references and a strong work history reflecting strong communication skills
- Successful completion of post-offer background & drug screens
GH Phipps Construction - 24 months ago
copy to clipboard
GH Phipps Construction Companies is a full-service organization. We provide our clients with everything from extensive pre-construction...