Union Square Events is seeking a talented individual to join their Sports & Entertainment team as a
If you’re looking for a food production manager position in a fast-paced,
quality-focused environment, we encourage you to apply.
As a member of Union Square Events, you will be a member of the core management team at Citi Field, home of the New York Mets while focusing
on daily food production and service for our concession outlets, including Shake Shack, Blue Smoke, El Verano and Box Frites.
This is a seasonal, salaried, high-volume concession management position and our ideal candidate is not only enthusiastic,
but also responsible, flexible and motivated towards excellence.
- Have 2+ years QSR experience
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- Inventory, & Scheduling experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office applications, Micros POS systems
- Ability to work all scheduled events which may occur on nights, weekends, and holidays
- Entrepreneurial spirit with the ability to lead a team to best-in-class performance, while building consensus and affecting positive change
Union Square Hospitality Group is a leading operator of upscale Manhattan dining spots with a portfolio of 10 restaurants. Owned by chef...