1. Stock Clerk work activities are divided into two Classes.
2. Stock Clerk II is the second and highest, or senior level Class, to which Stock Clerk positions are allocated to the Classified Service.
3. Stock Clerk II Worker functions include compiling, speaking-signaling, and handing: 367
4. Stock Clerk II work activities involve the following tasks:
Issues tools, parts, equipment, supplies and materials (hereinafter called lie items) to authorized employees. Initiates requests for line items based on usage data and special requirements. May be required to drive to supply source and pick up line items. Receipts for , inventories, posts, and stocks line items on shelves, in bins, and at other authorized stock and storage areas. Maintains perpetual inventory or similar receipt, stock, and issue records. Safeguards theft. May be required to post maintenance and repair data concerning vehicles and equipment. Prepares reports and maintains files and records as directed. Helps train Stock Clerks.I . Performs other duties as assigned or required.
Minimum qualifications at time of hire or promotion to this Class:
1. One (1) year experience as Stock Clerk I.
2. Ability to type at average rate of speed of 20 words per minutes; to apply arithmetic principles through percentage and fractions; to operate calculator and adding machine with average proficiency; and knowledge of double -entry bookkeeping principles equivalent to two (2) year high school level courses.
3. These abilities and knowledge may have been acquired by any combination of formal education, vocational training, and completion of correspondence courses.
Normal Promotion Path from this Class: