100723 - Buffalo, NY
The Administrative Assistant II is responsible for providing clerical support for management in a timely, accurate, efficient and professional manner. Overall, this individual maintains planners; coordinates conference calls and meetings; responds to queries; composes the more routine repetitive correspondence; assists customers and individuals making incoming calls; and provides administrative support to manager(s).
- Maintains managers' calendars by utilizing electronic scheduling tools and monitoring, coordinating, and reevaluating as necessary.
- Schedules appointments, gives information to callers, and coordinates meetings.
- Conserves managers; time by reading, researching, and routing correspondence and composing letters and documents.
- Composes and types routine correspondence, files correspondence and other records.
- Provides administrative support to managers by preparing and editing communications, making travel arrangements, coordinating meetings, disseminating information to staff and principals, and assisting in presentation preparation.
- Provides office coverage by assisting in administrative duties such as replenishing supplies, mailroom and phone coverage.
- Maintains a friendly and professional environment by greeting and assisting visitors, vendors, principals and/or customers.
- Assists with developing presentations by gathering and compiling specific and necessary data.
- May assist with sales presentations and new principal interviews and business reviews by preparing materials as required.
- Assists on special projects by performing and coordinating appropriate tasks in a timely manner.
- Organizes group meetings by scheduling dates, notifying participants, preparing agendas and arranging refreshments.
- Ensures complete record of meetings by acting as recording assistant.
- Compiles information by reviewing and disseminating incoming mail, prioritizing and categorizing documents for signature, and maintaining confidential files for document retrieval.
- Maintains customer confidence and protects operations by keeping proprietary information confidential.
- Facilitates information flow by serving as liaison between manager and/or clients and/or customers and/or others.
- Minimum four years of administrative experience, preferably within the Food Industry.
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment while serving as a liaison to department heads, managers, associates, principals and customers.
- Accurate typing speed of 60 WPM.
- Ability to exchange information clearly and concisely.
- Good verbal and written communication skills.
- Highly computer literate with a proficiency in computer software to include: MS Windows, spreadsheet (MS Excel), word-processing (MS Word), and graphics (PowerPoint).
- Ability to prioritize and work on multiple tasks with minimum supervision.
- Must have strong organizational skills. Mathematical and analytical skills needed.
- Must possess professional demeanor, be attentive to detail and be accurate in work completion.
Acosta Sales & Marketing
- 2 years ago - save job
Acosta Sales & Marketing is a leading full-service sales and marketing agency providing outsourced headquarter sales, retail...