Barton Malow Company is seeking an experienced and self-motivated Marketing Coordinator/Graphic Designer with knowledge of the built environment for the development, design, and production of proposal and other marketing materials.
• Produce qualifications, proposals, and presentations with an emphasis on sophisticated graphic design
• Graphic design of marketing materials including: tradeshow booth graphics, invitations, email blasts, advertisements, and other promotional pieces
• Assist with market research assignments
• Assist with maintenance of marketing databases
• Write Central Region employee newsletter articles
• Ensure company marketing related ISO quality protocols are met
• Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, Journalism, Graphic Design, Desktop Publishing, Business, English, Art or related field.
• Minimum of 2 years experience developing proposals and other marketing materials for the Architecture/Engineering/Construction industry or other professional service industry
• Proficiency with InDesign, Photoshop and Microsoft Office software
• Demonstrated ability to organize multiple assignments and work collaboratively in a team environment
• Travel flexibility
• Understanding of marketing/branding principles
• Documented writing and editing experience
• Documented graphic capabilities (must provide portfolio of recent work product products)
• Diplomacy skills - ability to work well with a wide range of personalities within tight deadlines
• Organizational, communication and social skills
• Ability to interface with partner firms for joint venture proposal/presentation development
• Preferred - Mac and Keynote software
Relocation will not be provided for this position
~ Barton Malow is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
~ Accepting NO Third Party Referrals.
Barton Malow Company - 9 months ago