The Director of Human Resources for Regions acts as a strategic business partner and consultant to senior leadership, as well as, originates and leads regional HR practices and objectives that creates high performance culture that emphasizes operational excellence in the areas of talent acquisition and development, performance management, human capital alignment, and employee engagement. This position will have oversight for two domestic regions.
- Drives HR strategy through areas of organizational responsibility in a coordinated systematic manner
- Strategically implement HR programs that ensure organization effectiveness and impact business results
- Shared responsibility with the Group President for each region in defining and designing the human capital requirements for the organization to successfully contribute to the driving business results and growth
- Manage and execute HR initiatives at a regional level across multiple job functions• Interact and consult with Executive leadership on HR policies and procedures, business practices, and talent/performance management systems
- Ensure partnership with key corporate partners for talent management, performance management and compensation
- Responsible for systematic performance management with quality and timely output
- Oversee annual planning process, compensation architecture and incentive programs
- Talent Acquisition oversight and coordination for workforce planning and recruiting processes
- Effectively measure the influence of human resources initiatives and services relative to business outcomes
- Shared responsibility in human capital requirements for the development and execution of business goals and plans
- Facilitate an adept change environment in a performance driven organization while maintaining employee engagement. Knowledge across a broad range of HR disciplines to be a viable business partner to business units
- Partner in managing Employee Agreements & Employee Relations
- Ensure compliance w/ Federal, State, and local laws and regulations.
- Oversee and execute HR services to business units with excellence
Clear Channel is an equal opportunity employer and will not tolerate discrimination in employment on the basis of race, color, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, ethnicity, national origin, marital status, veteran status, genetic information, or any other legally protected classification or status.
- 5-7 years experience in strategic human resources
- Strong experience in managing geographically dispersed business or sales operations
- Broad knowledge and experience in employment law, compensation, organizational planning, organization development, employee relations, and training and development
- .Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and coaching skills.
- Demonstrated ability to serve as a successful participant on the executive management team that provides company leadership and direction.
- Excellent computer skills in a Microsoft Windows environment. Must include Excel and skills in database management and record keeping.
- Graduate degree preferred, but not required
This company leaves few open channels on the radio dial. Clear Channel Communications is the #1 radio company in the US, with about 860...