Partners with business owners to manage companywide projects from start to finish within the Core Services team of the Enterprise Solutions division of CME Group.
• Identify, analyze and manage change. Support project stakeholders across CME Group by identifying impacts and actions to be implemented
• Facilitate prioritization, scope control, and resource allocation decisions with program stakeholders
• Directly manage the planning and execution of projects and programs in support of the exchange’s strategic objectives
• Define key program management deliverables for each program
• Lead the formal review and signoff process on all critical project/program artifacts
• Identify, evaluate and resolve issues and critical impediments of the program
• Evaluate and communicate accurate statuses on programs for Senior Management
• Demonstrate the ability to manage multiple projects/programs independently, professionally, and successfully
• Ensure clarity of roles on all projects/programs in developing new products and services leveraging teams in operations, technology, clearing, legal, risk management and regulatory
• Collaborate with Technology departments in development, testing, deployment and support
• Lead initial estimation and ongoing financial management for each program
• Bachelor’s degree required, preferably in a financial or management-related field
• Sound knowledge of financial products (Listed Futures and Options and OTC Derivatives) and processes around them
• Understanding of new regulatory landscape (Dodd Frank, MiFID, EMIR, Basel III)
• Financial industry experience in an exchange or trading firm a plus
• Experience with electronic trading or Clearing back office applications is a plus
• Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (written and verbal)
• Ability to work with stakeholders at all levels, technical and non-technical, in a positive and team-affirming manner
• Has the ability to assess organizational needs and adapt program management practices accordingly
• 3-5 years of detailed project/program management experience with accountability for delivering complex cross-functional initiatives with a technology component
• Demonstrates exceptional knowledge of program/project management methodologies and tools
• Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Office tools including Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Project
• Project Management Professional certification desired
As the world’s leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace, CME Group ( www.cmegroup.com ) is where the world comes to manage risk. Based in Chicago, with offices in New York, London, Singapore, Calgary, Houston, São Paulo, Singapore, Tokyo and Washington D.C., our team of more than 2,500 employees has an impact on the global economy every day. We offer:
- The widest range of global benchmark futures and options available across all major asset classes;
- The most advanced trading technology;
- Industry-leading clearing and risk management capabilities;
- A relentless customer focus, serving leading investment and commercial banks, hedge funds, proprietary trading firms, pension funds, sovereign wealth funds, asset managers, corporations and individual traders; and,
- A great place to work.
With this strong foundation in place, we are looking to continue growing our business in both listed and over-the-counter markets. To support this growth, we are seeking highly motivated individuals to help foster our corporate culture and uphold our core values of leading with conviction and integrity, advancing the global economy, building lasting relationships and acting with ingenuity every day.
We hope you will consider joining our world-class team.
CME Group - 12 months ago