Tyler Technologies is seeking applicants for the position of Forms Designer. The software Forms Designer provides high-quality designs for new and migrating clients by evaluating existing client forms and creating forms that are both functional and aesthetically pleasing to the client. This position manages 20-40 design projects simultaneously.
- Make day-to-day decisions on form design for clients to ensure a successful implementation.
- Provide support to Tyler employees with forms questions during the implementation process.
- Work with new and existing customers to create, test, and proof designs, as well as, support customers with design modification requests.
- Load and configure form-related software and install forms at client sites.
- Complete, test, and deliver custom programming when required.
- Participate in and support design team projects as assigned by team management.
- Submit completed work orders in a timely manner in order to facilitate the billing process.
- In addition to day-to-day duties, work on technical design projects at the direction of the design team’s manager.
- This includes generating and developing ideas for the design team and working with other team members to complete projects
- Bachelor’s degree in business, computer science, or related field, or equivalent work experience.
- Working knowledge of operating systems such as Microsoft Windows basic knowledge of Unix.
- Proficiency in programming languages such as .NET, C#, and other scripting languages.
- Experience with XML data files and XSL Stylesheets extremely desirable.
- Previous software troubleshooting experience helpful.
- Previous knowledge of forms-related design software helpful, such as Adobe Central Output Server or Output Designer a plus.
- Ability to prioritize and complete multiple projects in a fast-paced, technical environment Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
- Ability to work independently and in a team environment.