Associate Online Marketing Manager
RI - Providence
Employment Type: Regular
Associate Brand Manager Online Marketing
We have an immediate need for a detail-oriented, retail brand marketer to join our team and execute marketing strategies across all of our brands on ToysRus.com and Kmart.com. In this critical role, under the guidance of the Senior Brand Manager you will partner with both internal cross-functional teams (sales, promotions, US Marketing) external vendor managers and site merchandisers to strategize and execute marketing campaigns that align with national efforts and also tie into the needs of the online consumer. As such, the successful candidate will need to be a proactive, collaborative, and demonstrate a willingness to learn.
Primary Duties and Responsibilities: :
Under the general direction of the Vice President, Online Retail Marketing, and Senior Brand Manager you will:
- Execute key brand initiatives, including marketing the brand(s) to mirror national promotions in the most effective manner.
- Align with store based initiatives to mirror them online and add incremental layers where applicable.
- Manage placements and promotions on the retailers sites.
- Execute online go-to-market promotions strategy for early launch or new to market items.
- Partner with US Marketing and Sales to execute marketing programs that deliver sales lifts and drive awareness of the item/product line as a whole.
- Maintain current knowledge of online retail channels and digital insights for how the modern consumer shops and researches for toys.
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Understanding of online retail marketing and retail analytics
- Minimum of 2 years of progressive experience in consumer packaged goods, online retail marketing, preferably ecommerce experience with a major retailer. Experience in the toy category is a plus.
- Bachelors Degree in Marketing, Advertising or related field
- MBA preferred
- Ability to make informed decisions quickly to keep performance on track.
- Strong project management abilities; capable of prioritizing and handling multiple projects simultaneously, under tight time constraints and within budget parameters.
- Analytical skills to determine forecasted lifts, ROI, etc. for promotions
- Intermediate to advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office applications.
- Well developed, verbal, written and presentation skills.
- The position requires experience in analyzing sales data to determine feature brand/item marketing campaigns. The candidate would be responsible for communicating the trend lines while educating the Online and US Marketing teams on what story the data is telling Hasbro about it's brands
Hasbro, Inc. (NASDAQ: HAS) is a branded play company providing children and families around the world with a wide-range of immersive entertainment offerings based on the Company's world class brand portfolio. From toys and games, to television programming, motion pictures, digital gaming and a comprehensive licensing program, Hasbro strives to delight its global customers with well-known and beloved brands such as TRANSFORMERS, LITTLEST PET SHOP, NERF, PLAYSKOOL, MY LITTLE PONY, G.I. JOE, MAGIC: THE GATHERING and MONOPOLY. The Company’s Hasbro Studios develops and produces television programming for markets around the world. Programming in the U.S. is distributed on The Hub TV Network, a multi-platform joint venture between Hasbro and Discovery Communications (NASDAQ: DISCA, DISCB, DISCK). Through the Company's deep commitment to corporate social responsibility, including philanthropy, Hasbro is helping to build a safe and sustainable world for future generations and to positively impact the lives of millions of children and families every year. It has been recognized for its efforts by being named one of the “World’s Most Ethical Companies” and is ranked as one of Corporate Responsibility Magazine’s “100 Best Corporate Citizens.” Learn more at www.hasbro.com.
2013 Hasbro, Inc. All Rights Reserved.
For more information about careers at Hasbro become a fan on Facebook, follow us on Twitter and join our careers group on LinkedIn.
J2W Posting Code: Total Brand Management
Business Unit: US
Hasbro Inc. - 7 months ago
Hasbro, Inc. (Hasbro) is engaged in providing children’s and family leisure time and entertainment products and services, including...