Information Technology Services is seeking a Sr. Data Warehouse ETL/Report Developer to join the team to model and develop ETL to support continued build out of the CPS Enterprise Data Warehouse and Dashboard.
This individual will be responsible for
- Maintain and Manage the existing CPS Enterprise Data Warehouse builds (SSIS packages)
- Model extensions to the existing Data Warehouse
- Builds ETL components according to ETL specifications. Code must address performance, dependency, auditing, error handling and data quality issues.
- Create SSRS reports to meet business requirements and address data needs.
- Create Dashboard pages and metrics within CPS custom dashboard solution.
- Responsible for data integrity as well as the quality of data within Dashboard presentation layer.
- Support system and user acceptance testing activities, including issue resolution.
- Complete technical documentation to ensure system is fully documented
- 5+ years of BI Business/Data Analysis development experience
- 3+ years of experience with SSIS in a development or administrative role.
- Excellent knowledge of data modeling/Star Schema
- Strong ANSI SQL expertise
- Must be able to develop reports with SSRS
- Experience with SQL Server 2012
- Experience with PeopleSoft a plus
- Strong written and oral communications skills.
- Proven ability and initiative to learn and research new concepts, ideas, and technologies quickly.
- Strong systems/process orientation with demonstrated analytical thinking, organization skills and problem solving skills.
- Ability to work in a team-oriented, collaborative environment.
- Ability to quickly pick up new tools and technologies.
- Willingness and ability to train and teach others.
- Ability to facilitate meetings and follow up with resulting action items.
- Ability to prioritize and execute tasks in a high-pressure environment.
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to effectively move forward on tasks even with ambiguous or changing requirements.
CareerBuilder - 11 months ago
The Chicago Public Schools is the nation's third-largest school district and the second-largest employer in Illinois, with more than 45,000...