Data Management Product Specialist Job Description
- Manage data for websites including setting up client users, product setup and updates for end users.
- Assist in the planning, design, and execution of new client implementation.
- Use business intelligence tools to provide performance reporting and analysis.
- Collaborate with peers in IT to ensure that Marketing and client's data and informational requirements are addressed.
- Maintain a production workflow and the related software and channel infrastructure.
- Assist in the development of new products and improvement of existing product.
- Contribute to the delivery and presentation of key product offerings.
- Interpret industry regulations and incorporating them into existing business processes and/or developing new internal controls.
- Continually ensure data quality and data security for all commerce sites.
- Evaluates data quality, applications, and functions.
- Provide data and analytical services as needed to peers, specifically decision-makers.
Bachelor’s degree required in MIS, Marketing, or Statistics preferred.
1-2 Years Prior Website data management experience.
Advanced Microsoft Office products knowledge.
B2B Marketing background.
eCommerce Application knowledge.
Photoshop or Adobe Illustrator knowledge.