n-Link Corporation is actively seeking application for the full-time salaried position of Aviation Assistant. This person will be primarily responsible for the logistics of ground operations of manned and unmanned assists as well as assisting in the integration of payload and imagery equipment, with other duties as assigned.
- United States Citizenship as required by Technology Control Plan
- Bachelor degree in Agribusiness
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be highly motivated and a team player
- Ability to lift 50 pounds
- Ability to travel
- Aviation experience
- Systems integration experience
- n -Link Corporation is an equal opportunity employer and we do not and will not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, national origin, sex, age, disability, marital status, or veteran status.
- Provides support of all daily operational missions
- Management of imagery software
- Performs ground operations in adherence with applicable fight regulations and requirements
- Utilizes checklists and prescribed methodology to assist in ground operations for safety
- Assists Pilots with other duties as needed
- Assist in identifying crop stress areas
n-Link - 11 months ago
n-Link Corporation is a small woman-owned business established in late 1995. The seven year history of the company has been marked by...