The Technical Editor will:
• Assist with providing functional and technical support in all phases of the acquisition process.
• Supports the government in overall program, plans and requirements of the Technical Editing Tasks.
• Bachelor's Degree in Engineering, Computer Science, Systems, Business or related scientific/technical discipline and 2 years of experience.
• Must be capable of utilizing computer systems and the necessary computer hardware and software applications to provide spelling, grammar, logical structure, brevity, consistency, understandability and readability of PEO documents involved in providing life cycle management and contracting.
• This position requires US citizenship and the ability to obtain a Secret clearance.
*This position is contingent upon contract awarding.
MTS - 22 months ago
MTS is a veteran-owned, small business headquartered in Huntsville, AL. The MTS staff consists of individuals who have provided valuable...