Citi Trends is looking for a dedicated Store Manager to join our team at one of the largest chains in the value-priced urban apparel industry. We’re growing, so if you’ve ever wanted a chance to lead the way, this is it.
In this role, you'll be the glue that holds our store together. Your organized nature and five years of prior retail management experience will be the keys to your success as you manage and lead the store in all day-to-day operations. Ultimately, you'll be responsible for two things: ensuring that our customers get the service they deserve and keeping the store on track with planned sales and profit goals. We're looking for people with excellent communication skills who thrive in exciting, fast-paced environments. A background in fashion apparel will help you stand out in the crowd. This position is ideal for someone with a strong work ethic.
• Responsible for recruiting, interviewing, hiring, counseling and termination practices including legal compliance and internal processes.
• Maintains financial controls including shrink, payroll and other operating expenses.
• Maintaining proper inventory controls, facilitate inventory transactions and maintain compliance standards for shrink control
• Monitor sales activities to ensure that customers receive satisfactory service.
• Direct and supervise employees engaged in sales, inventory-taking, reconciling cash receipts, or in performing services for customers.
• Ensuring adherence of staff members to all Citi Trends, Inc. policies and procedures.
• High school diploma or equivalent
• Excellent communication and organizational skills.
• 3-5 years of retail experience as a Store Manager.
• 5-7 years of retail experience.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule including nights and weekends.
• Ability to perform mathematical calculations such as addition, subtraction, multiplication, division, and percentages.
Citi Trends is a great place to build a fun and rewarding career in retail management! We believe in promoting from within, so, rest assured, if you show the initiative, there'll be plenty of room to develop your career. We offer a competitive salary and benefits package that includes health and dental insurance, paid vacation, a 401(k) plan, paid training, and much more. Ready for some rapid growth of your own.
CitiTrends - 2 years ago