The Road to Success Starts Here!
The Automobile Club of Missouri is seeking a customer service oriented individual for our
Member Service Counselor
position in our Little Rock, AR office. This is an exciting entry level position and ideal for candidates interested working in a team-oriented environment, interfacing with Auto Club members.
Additional responsibilities include:
- Fulfilling member requests relating to Auto Club transactions
- Cross-selling assigned AAA products and services to achieve annual goals
- Cashiering duties include the balancing of the cash drawer along with shared responsibilities for branch bookkeeping records
- Servicing the needs of the member and providing added value by cross selling or advising of other services that are available to the member
- Additional member service functions as necessary
The Ideal Candidate will possess the following qualifications:
- Ability to deal effectively with the public
- Ability to cross sell products
- Strong communication skills
- Good knowledge of US geography
- Some computer experience
AAA LEGENDARY SERVICE, SOMETHING TO BE PROUD OF!
- High School Diploma or G.E.D. equivalency required
- Ability to travel locally when necessary
- Ability to pass background check and drug testing
AAA is an Equal Opportunity Employer
Arkansas-Little Rock (AR)
Joining AAA means a level of career opportunity that reaches far beyond what you might think. Our broad range of products and services...