SUMMARY: Performs radiologic examinations to allow accurate interpretation for diagnosis. Performs DXA procedures. Completes all appropriate paperwork.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE:
· Associate's degree in Radiography or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school required.
· DXA experience preferred.
· Twenty-four CEU credits required every 24 months for Radiology.
· Twenty-four to 35 hours (depending on year of certification) CEU credits required for ISCD CDT.
CERTIFICATION, LICENSURE, and/or REGISTRATIONS:
· American Registry of Radiologic Technologists Certificate (Radiology) certification or eligible required.
· Certified Densitometry Technologist (CDT) by the ISCD required or obtains within one year of employment.
Avera Health - 22 months ago