The Ohio Department of Agriculture is currently seeking candidates for two (2) College Intern positions in the Human Resources Division. The duties for the College Intern position include but are not limited to:
- Produces digital copies of documents for retention purposes
- Scans & uploads documents to electronic database (e.g., Document Locator)
- Ensures documents are legible and reviews source documents & adjusts as necessary to produce clean scans
- Organizes scanned documents on local & network computer system
- Analyzes documents for best resolution in scanned reproductions
- Inputs appropriate settings into computer system by manipulating a mouse or typing from a computer keyboard
- Reorganizes original documents to be re-filed at conclusion of job
- Prepares, scans, inspects, compiles, & assembles projects accurately & efficiently while maintaining established standards
- Maintains quality & error free work
- Maintains scanning equipment (e.g., clears jams, refills toner)
- Reports equipment failures for immediate resolution
- Maintains confidentiality by adhering to confidentiality policies & procedures
- Attends & actively participates in scanner software training
- Participates in group projects
- Lifts boxes up to 10 pounds
- Bends, stoops, stands for extended periods of time
- Handles large amounts of paper files
Must be currently enrolled in College or University (proof of enrollment required).
Preferred degree of Human Resources, Communications or other Business related field.
No attached files will be accepted. To include your resume information, please cut and paste it on the appropriate text box on the application screen.
This position is unclassified per 124.11 (A) (12), Ohio Revised Code.
This position is overtime exempt.
State of Ohio - 9 months ago
The Ohio State University at Marion serves as one of five regional campuses to the Columbus main campus. As a regional campus, Marion...