ThyssenKrupp Elevator (TKE), a subsidiary of international conglomerate ThyssenKrupp AG, is an industry leader in the manufacturing, installation and service of elevators, escalators & moving sidewalks. The TKE Americas business unit employees over 12,000 people with annual revenue in excess of $2 billion dollars.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator Americas is currently seeking an Regional Director of Service & Repair Operations to join our world class team in Atlanta GA .
Primary Responsibilities :
- Mentoring our service operations group on processes and business development.
- Implementing and overseeing new service and repair initiatives.
- Reviewing bids with sales and operations.
- Foster a culture of Safety by attending safety committee meetings, safety training and performing safety audits throughout the region.
- Strategically reviewing P & L and other reports, both financial and performance based, and implementing corrective actions.
- Continuous oversight in the route structuring of our branches along with improving the efficiencies of our workforce.
Job Requirements :
Required Qualifications :
· HS diploma / GED
· A minimum of five years professional experience working as a service manager in the elevator industry, responsible for managing one or more direct reports.
Demonstrated ability to read and interpret blueprints, schematics and diagrams.
· Proficiency with Microsoft Office, including Word and Excel
· ERP experience a plus (Oracle, SAP)
· Demonstrated communication and interpersonal skills
· Ability to manage multiple priorities effectively and efficiently
We offer a competitive compensation package including bonus potential and an excellent 401(k) with immediate vesting along with an opportunity for long-term career growth.
ThyssenKrupp Elevator is an Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO) employer and does not discriminate in any employer/employee relations based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, national origin, age, marital status, disability, or veteran's status. We are proud to have a strong commitment to equal opportunity in the workforce and believe in treating people with dignity and providing equal employment and advancement opportunities for all. If you want to join a strong, stable, growing business and make immediate contributions, please apply online at www.thyssenkruppelevator.com to join our team.
Offer Relocation :
ThyssenKrupp - 22 months ago