JOB SUMMARY: Responsibilities include being well versed in internet advertising and social networking media, selling Ravvid.com business account subscriptions, online display advertising, and other new digital products as they are developed while maintaining a professional image and obtaining customer satisfaction, both internally and externally.
Specific responsibilities assigned to this position include, but are not limited to:
- Sells new customers OnMedia’s digital marketing solutions through telephone and in person presentations.
- Prepares accurate advertising contracts to best suit client needs on behalf of the company and submit all advertising contracts and schedules to the Sales Manager for approval.
- Prepares various reports as required.
- Completes all sales related paperwork including reports, credit applications, etc..
- Coordinates and assists with production plans, when necessary, assists in coordination of external production.
- Adheres to all office policies, including recommended rates and packages.
- Attends and completes all aspects of sales training programs.
- Adheres to collection procedures including processing of client contracts and confirmations.
- Assists with special projects that may be assigned.
- Stays abreast of competitive conditions.
- Requires regular attendance to report to work per assigned work schedule.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
PREFERRED QUALIFICATIONS :
- Bachelor’s degree in a Sales and Marketing related academic program or equivalent experience.
- One to three years digital, mobile or other media direct sales experience.
- Good working knowledge of the latest online technology and trends.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proficient with mainstream and newly emerging social networking websites (i.e., Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Pinterest, Yelp etc) and all major Internet browsers (Internet Explorer, Safari, Chrome, Firefox).
- Must have and maintain a valid driver’s license with a satisfactory driving record.
- Must be willing and able to travel on a local basis utilizing your own vehicle.
- Ability to perform all the duties and responsibilities as described.
It is the policy of Mediacom to provide equal opportunities for employment and advancement to qualified individuals without regard to race, color, religion, creed, national origin, sex, age, sexual orientation, marital status, disability or veteran status.
Mediacom Communications Corporation - 22 months ago
copy to clipboard