Partners Pharmacy has a great opportunity for a FACILITY
COLLECTIONS REPRESENTATIVE in our Finance Department!
This position will work closely with the CFO in tracking
and resolving outstanding payment issues, including
collection activities such as sending follow up
inquiries, negotiating with past due accounts,
maintaining records and referring accounts to collection
agencies and legal counsel. The focus is accounts
receivable due from nursing home facilities which
require institutional pharmacy services.
In this position you will be responsible to:
- Collection activity of facility trade accounts
- Make independent decisions, including follow-up on
payment commitments made by customers.
- Make recommendations to Management on agreements
relating to necessary repayment schedules.
- Makes collections calls on past due accounts and
follow up with appropriate correspondence and
documentation to customers.
- Maintains consistent and acceptable Days Sales
Outstanding (DSO) including appropriate daily,
weekly, and monthly reporting for each pharmacy and
- Preempts potential problems and provides effective
solutions in reaction to application of concepts,
techniques, knowledge or processes.
- Functions collection strategies to ensure timely
- Reviews and works to resolve AR delinquencies within
assigned area of responsibility, including
internal/external escalation to senior management as
may be required.
- Will provide timely response to all customers
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Must possess Bachelors Degree and business
experience or equivalent combination of educations &
business experience preferably in Credit Collection
in the Healthcare industry.
- Must have demonstrated ability to communicate
effectively through verbal interactions with both
- Must possess strong ability to effectively
communicate through written correspondence, through
presentations and in all situations requiring
negotiation or direct customer interface.
- Requires strong knowledge of collection procedures.
- Must possess strong ability to create and maintain
account balances within assigned area of collection
- Ability to work extended hours as required to meet
- Strong knowledge of Excel and all MS Office
- Prior commercial collections experience is required.
"An Equal Opportunity Employer"
- Paid Vacation, Holiday and Sick Days
- 401K plan
- Competitive Benefits Package
Partners Pharmacy - 2 years ago