Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
-Provide 24/7 on call support for all applications.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of web based applications (JAVA, J2EE)
- 6+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of web based applications (Web Services - XML over HTTP, and WSDL, JAXB, Castor), AJAX, JSON, JQUERY
- 2+ years experiance in ATG/Endca is a Plus.
Experience in production support, hands on experience in finding root cause and resolving production issues.
RiVi Consulting Group - 12 months ago
RiVi helps both public and private clients design, develop and implement integrated software applications to better manage information and...