Design and code from specifications, analyzes, evaluates, tests, debugs, documents, and implements complex software apps
- Uses coding methods in specific programming languages to initiate or enhance program execution and functionality
- Participate in the evaluation, recommendation, and selection of hardware and software solutions
- Perform project management of estimating, scheduling, and monitoring tasks
- Performs expert-level engineering tasks associated with the analysis, design, and development of computer hardware, firmware, embedded systems, and/or operating systems
- Develop, maintain, and report intranet metrics
- Interface with different departments within the organization regarding new deployments
- Manage, administer, and maintain all internet and intranet sites
- Research/analyze data processing functions, methods and procedures
- Monitor program execution for expected performance
-Provide 24/7 on call support for all applications.
Requires a bachelor's degree in area of specialty and at least 8-10 years of experience in the field or in a related area
- 8+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of web based applications (JAVA, J2EE)
- 6+ years front-end integration experience working with development teams on the deployment of web based applications (Web Services - XML over HTTP, and WSDL, JAXB, Castor), AJAX, JSON, JQUERY
- 2+ years experiance in ATG/Endca is a Plus.
Experience in production support, hands on experience in finding root cause and resolving production issues.
RiVi helps both public and private clients design, develop and implement integrated software applications to better manage information and...