HR Systems Reporting and Analytics Manager
· Leads a team of Individual Contributor (ICs) by developing and/or setting performance goals and objectives, assigning program teams, and ensuring proper tools are in place to support team’s timely and effective delivery of processes, programs, and systems.
· Communicates process and program expectations for implementation across geographies and functional areas, including defining success measures and team responsibilities.
· Consults with senior level human resources managers on process improvements and new systems.
· Oversees the execution of one major program, or multiple programs of less complexity.
· Contributes to the development of HR operations strategy in area of expertise (e.g., usability, self service, content management), and is accountable for impact analysis resulting from process decisions.
· Translates global operations standards and programs into targeted solutions for different functional area needs.
· Executes change initiatives across a broad employee base.
· May lead the operations function for one or more small countries, or for one or more business lines in a larger country or region.
· Decisions can impact regional operations strategies and process decisions.
Education and Experience Required:
· First-level university degree or equivalent experience; advanced university degree preferred.
· Typically 8-10 years related experience in operations, IT, and/or human resources.
· Typically 0-2 years supervisory experience.
Knowledge and Skills Required:
· Advanced knowledge in the field of operations, including systems, applications, databases, and processes.
· Advanced human resources, general business, legal, and industry knowledge.
· Strong leadership skills, including coaching, management, problem solving, and evaluation.
· Excellent project management and process development skills.
· Excellent communication skills, including both written and verbal forms catered to a wide variety of audiences.
· Strong presentation skills.
· Ability to lead a project team and partner with stakeholders outside of Human Resources (HR) Operations.
United States-Texas-Austin, United States-Colorado-Ft. Collins, United States-Arkansas-Conway, United States-Texas-Houston, United States-Idaho-Boise, United States-California-Roseville
Yes, 25 % of the Time
Hewlett-Packard Company, or HP, is a multinational information technology corporation headquartered in Palo Alto, California, USA. HP got...