Applicants selected will be subject to a government security investigation and must meet eligibility requirements for access to sensitive information. Standard Job Description Administers PeopleSoft enterprise application tables, panels, and reports. Converts data, develops configurations, and creates and executes unit tests. Troubleshoots and resolves testing issues. Responsible for requirements analysis and design specifications. Codes individual modules and functions. Responsible for technical documentation verification and installation testing. Responsible for software integration and external interface development. Security Clearance Public Trust Typical Minimums Bachelors degree from an accredited college in a related discipline, or equivalent experience/combined education, with 9 years of professional experience; or 7 years of professional experience with a related Masters degree. Considered an emerging authority. LMCareers Business Unit ESS0997 IS&GS-CIVIL (S8200) Business Area Info Systems & Global Sol Program USDA NFC Department 7152024:DHS Job Class Information Technology Job Category Experienced Professional State Louisiana Virtual No Relocation Available No Work Schedule STANDARD-Mon-Fri/8 hours a day Req Type Task Order/IDIQ Direct/Indirect Direct Shift First
- Must have 5 years or more years of experience in 3 or more of the following: PeopleSoft Administration, PeopleTools Application Designer, Peoplecode, PeopleTools Application Engine, SQR, Crystal, Oracle (SQL,PL/SQL), Oracle (SQL,PL/SQL) Query, and/or Process Scheduler
- Demonstrate through work experience the ability to effectively prioritize and execute tasks appropriately, on time and to a high standard in a high-pressure environment
- Ability to thrive in a team-oriented, fast-paced environment with ability to work on multiple deliverables at once
- Ability to work independently; self-starter
- Excellent written and oral communications skills Desired skills Experience with USDA National Finance Center (NFC) operations and procedures. Specific Job Description The PeopleSoft Administrator will be responsible for the development and/or support of all tools and applications operated or maintained by USDA National Finance Center (NFC) at the USDA facility in New Orleans, LA. The candidate will work with NFC and System Engineering and Technical Activities (SETA) managers in the analysis, design, development, testing and implementation of applications in the PeopleSoft 8.x or higher environment. Candidate should have extensive knowledge of PeopleTools, Application Designer, Peoplecode, Application Engine, SQR, Crystal, Oracle (SQL,PL/SQL) query, Process Scheduler. Other duties and responsibilities include, but are not limited to the following: Conducts, and coordinates software development activities. Designs, develops, documents, tests, and debugs software that contains logical and mathematical solutions to business/mission problems or questions in computer language for solutions by means of data processing equipment. Applies the appropriate standards, processes, procedures, and tools throughout the development life cycle. Applies knowledge of computer hardware and software, subject matter to be programmed in business/mission applications, information processing techniques used, and information gathered from system users to develop software. Corrects program errors, prepares operating instructions, compiles documentation of program development, and analyzes system capabilities to resolve questions of program intent, output requirements, input data acquisition, programming techniques, and controls.
Lockheed Martin Corporation - 23 months ago
Unwavering sense of purpose.
Our employees are the core of our business here at...